- The 300-seat University Theatre is a 3/4 wrap around thrust theatre similar to the famous Guthrie Theatre in Minneapolis.
- The design creates the intimacy between actor and audience with its three-quarter-round arrangement of stadium seating.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art lighting and audio-visual systems.
- CSU Theatre produces as many as four productions in this space each year with each production involving upwards of 60 students and 250 contact hours with faculty and staff.
- The University Theatre is a part of the original gymnasium retrofit with funding provided by the Bohemian Foundation.
- Patrons include CSU students, faculty and staff, and members of the Fort Collins community.
- Square Footage: 5,000.