University Dance Theatre
- The University Dance Theatre is built specifically for dance performance – the only such venue in Northern Colorado and one of only a few in the state.
- The University Dance Theatre seats 190 patrons and is equipped with state-of-the-art theatrical and audio-visual systems for use by student, staff, and faculty technicians and designers.
- The University Dance Theatre features motorized lower seating which when fully retracted, provides increased dancing space for classes, master classes, workshops, and guest artist residencies.
- The stage dimensions are 50 feet wide x 40 feet deep.
- The fully sprung dance floors in the dance wing are ideal for ballet and modern dance, reducing injury risk and enhancing dancers’ performances. The system providessecurity and support for the safety of students and faculty.
- The space boasts state-of-the-art lighting and audio systems.
- Pianos, and a wide array of world percussion instruments are also available for teaching and rehearsals.
- Square Footage: 4,900.