- This space is a complete blank slate available to students to express their creative vision from the scenic design to the seating lay out. Some students have produced productions in the round, some end seating, some seating on two sides: all to fit the nature of the work being produced.
- The Studio is a flexible, experimental space where CSU produces three or four works annually. These productions are directed and designed, produced and performed by our faculty and talented theatre students.
- Depending on configuration, the Studio Theatre can seat up to 125 patrons, no patron further than 25 feet from the action.
- Each Studio production involves 60 students and boasts 200 contact hours.
- The Studio Theatre serves over 3,000 patrons annually, from the CSU student body, its faculty and staff, and the Fort Collins community.
- Square Footage: 2,200.