- There are 32 practice rooms in the University Center for the Arts.
- There are no right angles in these rooms, creating a higher acoustic quality.
- Each room is outfitted with acoustic panels and full-length mirrors to create technologically advanced practice spaces.
- There are four specialized practice rooms for percussion and two for organ.
- Square Footage: varies from room to room.
- The UCA is furnished with over 75 high-quality pianos distributed throughout the performance venues, rehearsal spaces, and practice rooms, including many new Steinways.